Itinerary(will be linked with posts)


■ Above map is going to be updated whenever I upload a new post ► Korean blog http://kipower7.bogspot.com

Post List

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The first Starbucks in Seattle, USA








   <Original Starbucks>
   Address: 1912 Pike St, Corner with 1st Avenue, Seattle, WA
   Phone Number: 2064488762




[You can zoom in and out]






    Do you like Starbucks coffee?
    Then, I strongly recommend you visit the first Starbucks in Seattle. :)





    The logo of Starbucks here is unique, brown color as blow






    We had a chance to visit original Starbucks when we traveled around America in 2011.
    It located near the waterfront in Seattle’s Pike Place Market.







    Michelle told me at Starbucks[Red spot] near to Pike Place Market

   "Is this the first Starbucks? I cannot believe it"

    We were disappointed
    and decided to have coffee at "Seattle's best coffee" instead of Starbucks[Red spot]
    but we found original Starbucks(Purple spot) by chance. :)



























    They don't have a different menu, but they have exclusive merchandise like mugs and tumblers.
    We bought 2 tumblers which are covered by soft silicon.
    [ I have never used my tumblers since I bought because it is too lovely to use]






































 





    When I went I probably waited about 10 minutes to pay because of such a tourist trap
    but it was fun to watch people, and merchandise













    The staff was very friendly.

 





<We love Caramel Macchiato of Starbucks>


No comments:

Post a Comment